European Recycling Conference 2019
EuRIC – the European Recycling Industries’ Confederation – and FEDEREC kindly invite you to the third edition of the European Recycling Conference (ERC) on 19 September 2019 at the unique location of the Air and Space Museum in Paris. The conference will be followed by a Gala Dinner organized on a luxurious river cruise that will lead ERC attendees through the most iconic places of Paris.
Gathering traders, recyclers, consumers and machinery suppliers from all around Europe, this conference will offer unparalleled networking opportunities for business development. High level industry speakers, as well as representatives of the European institutions, will keep you abreast of the latest business and regulatory developments at European level. The priorities for the recycling industry in the coming years will also be discussed in the context of the newly elected European Parliament and forthcoming European Commission.
The ERC 2019 will also be a unique occasion to celebrate together the 5th anniversary of EuRIC’s creation. For companies and organisations looking to position themselves as key stakeholders in Europe, ERC will offer a variety of different sponsorship opportunities.
- 10.15 – 10.45
- Registration for the morning conference venue tour of the Museum of Air & Aerospace
(Registration will be opened throughout the conference for the participants of the ERC 2019)
- 10.45 – 12.30
- Tour of the Paris Museum of Air & Aerospace and visit of the Exhibitors of the Journées Techniques of FEDEREC gathering 400 recycling professionals
- (11.30 – 12.00)
- Press conference (in French)
- 12.30 – 13.30
- Networking lunch between ERC 2019 attendees and FEDEREC Journées Techniques’ participants
- The Conference will be moderated by Keith FREEGARD, Senior adviser to EuRIC for plastics recycling
- 13.30 – 13.45
- Welcoming words by Mr. Jean-Philippe CARPENTIER, President of FEDEREC
Opening of the ERC 2019 by Mrs. Cinzia VEZZOSI, President of EuRIC
- 13.45 – 14.30
- From planning to implementing the circular economy – What’s next?
Mr. Daniel CALLEJA-CRESPO, Director General, DG Environment, European Commission
Mr. Arnaud LEROY, President of ADEME (the French Environment & Protection Agency)
- 14.30 – 14.50
- Unlocking the internal market for recycling in Europe
Ms. Caroline CRAENHALS, CEO, Belgian Scrap Terminal
- 14.50 – 15.15
- New Products, new solutions – Presentations made by Platinum Sponsors and Networking Gala Dinner Sponsors
ECORESET, Groupe Physitek Devices, STEEL-IMPEX, STEINERT Global, ACN (Europe), GRUPO OTUA
- 15.15 – 16.00
- Networking coffee-break
- 16.00 – 16.20
- Recycling 2.0 – How Digital solutions can boost circular value chains
Mr. Simon Ellin, CEO, The Recycling Association
Mr. Arnaud BOUCHERON, Director, Harold Waste
- 16.20 – 17.20
- Global trends – Local insights: what will drive recycling markets?
Mr. Julien TOGNOLA, Chef du service de l’industrie, Direction générale des entreprises, Ministère de l’économie et des finances
Mr. Abderaman EL AOUFIR, CEO, Derichebourg
Mr. Mark PRIESTMAN, Director, non-ferrous division, EMR UK
Mr. Sebastien PETITHUGUENIN, General Manager, Paprec Group
Mr. Andreas OTTO, Executive Director, Melosch Export GmbH
- 17.20 – 17.30
- Concluding remarks
Mr. Emmanuel KATRAKIS, Secretary General, EuRIC
- 18.00 – 18.45
- Transport by bus to Paris City Center
- 20.30 – 23.30
- Networking Gala Dinner at a river cruise throughout Paris
For any further inquiries, please get in touch with EuRIC Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+32 2 706 87 24).